In the age of the COVID-19 pandemic, online positioning of your brand is more important than ever. Colleges and universities are facing unique challenges during this time, and admissions departments are really struggling. With everyone staying at home, how do you advertise your school and attract new students?
Traditional models are now gone. On-campus tours aren’t happening, and many university employees are working from home. Some schools are trying to adapt by giving on-demand Zoom tours, but this requires that employees are on site conducting these tours. How comprehensive can these experiences really be with one person walking around trying to show a single prospective student everything at your campus?
Enter Virtual Tours
With a virtual tour, you can showcase your school much more comprehensively and professionally. Some schools are doing this better than others. If you’re not offering the ability to really get a true idea of what it feels like to be a student at your school with a virtual tour accessible on a computer or mobile device, you’re missing out on an important opportunity to recruit. Here are some advantages:
- Drone footage — from walking the campus to overhead shots
- Branding — showcasing the unique experience of being your school’s student
- Scope — go places usually not covered in tours: labs, residence halls, classrooms
- Sports — custom footage of your school’s sports highlights for your future athletes
- Region — include footage of the city or surrounding area to give a comprehensive experience
- 24/7 availability – no appointment needed
- No staff required
- Reach — potential new students: transfers, out-of-state students, international candidates
- Send — virtual tours can be sent to high school guidance counselors and parents
Our virtual tour packages can include everything from high-definition video to custom graphics, and skilled marketing to drive enrollment. With paid search and social media ads, SEM/SEO and available email marketing services, you can stand out from the competition with a fully immersive experience that tells the real story of how special it is to be part of your college or university.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you put together an amazing virtual tour for your prospective students.