We’re looking forward to hosting a UKIO Online webinar next week, Wednesday 17th June, 2020 -7 PM CEST – 8 PM CEST.
Throughout June and July the UKIO Online brings the best pieces from the programme planned for the event that was due to be held in Liverpool on 1-3 June 2020. The free on-line sessions are bringing great education, clinical refresh and a variety of other opportunities.
In our one-hour session, 3 of our experts will be outlining the benefits of Enterprise Imaging in relation to COVID-19 and beyond, the ‘new norm’.
The talk will be split into three sections covering Enterprise Imaging strategy and rationale, regional collaboration and a specific COVID-19: #StrongerTogether collaboration use case.
- COVID-19 – 5 Reasons why Health Systems need to implement an Enterprise Imaging Platform.
- Imaging collaboration in a regional context – how to get there?
- #StrongerTogether use case – XERO Viewer and Microsoft Teams Integration for faster COVID-19 response.
And will be followed by a live Q&A.
Your presenters are:
- Dr Anjum M. Ahmed, Chief Medical Officer, Agfa HealthCare
- Johan Hendrickx, Europe & International Business Manager Enterprise Imaging IT, Agfa HealthCare
- Paul Jackson, Head of Marketing, Agfa HealthCare
We’re looking forward to welcoming you during this online session. Participation is free. Click here to register.